1. In-person Workshop // Beginners
Sunday 28 February 2021
Beginners Workshop: Create two different straw bows
Do you want to learn how to create your own headwear to wear to a wedding, raceday or cocktail event?
Join award winning milliner, Anél Heyman, for an in-person workshop to learn new skills and techniques.
Venue & Details:
- Sunday 28 February 2021 from 10am - 2pm
- Square Edge Community Arts Centre, Palmerston North
- Limited spaces available
What to expect:
- All materials included
- Bring your own sewing kit (a detailed list will be supplied after you have booked)
- Learn how to work with straw and feathers in a creative space
- Tea, coffee and biscuits included
Please note: A minimum of 6 students is required for this workshop to go ahead.
For more details, check out our video here
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days prior to the workshop start date in order to receive a full refund.
- Any cancellations made with less than 7 days notice will only receive a 50% refund.
- 'No-shows' will forfeit any refund.